Surviving Divorce was created to bring hope and healing to those who have experienced the pain and loneliness of a broken marriage. It is for the newly separated and divorced and those still struggling with issues many years later. It will help them find answers to their questions, restore hope, and begin authentic healing.
Developed and hosted by Rose Sweet, Surviving Divorce features experts Dr. Ray Guarendi, Ph.D., Fr. Donald Calloway, M.I.C., Fr. Steve Porter, S.T.L., Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J., and Christopher West. It also includes personal testimonies of Catholic men and women who have experienced the breakdown of their families. They courageously share their stories with heart, humor, and wisdom. As they witness to their pain and the healing power of Christ in their lives, participants will laugh, cry, and identify with their journeys from heartache to healing.
Surviving Divorce will help you:
• Work through the emotional upheaval of separation and divorce.
• Find personal healing and hope.
• Discover a deeper understanding of God’s love for you.
• Gain wisdom and comfort from experts and others who share your experiences.
• Navigate new concerns like custody, court hearings, and finances.
Start on Wednesday, September 18th, 2019 from 7pm to 8:30pm.
$25 (includes personal survival guide)
Contact Rose Marie Ruston at email@example.com or call 519-967-1782.
Join us on this powerful journey to hope and healing!