Our Lady of the Assumption Parish is seeking a full-time Outreach Coordinator, Lay Eccesial Ministry, to work forty (40) hours per week of flexible time. The Outreach Coordinator will implement the Parish’s vision of outreach within the community including Assumption Cares.
Posting Date: February 6th, 2020
Closing Date: February 28th, 2020
No. of Positions: 1
Salary: Salary pension and benefits in accordance with the Diocese of London Personnel Policy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Network with local agencies and service providers like Neighbours Helpling Neighbours program, Windsor Essex Compassionate Care Community, Feeding Windsor
- Coordinate activities and planning of outreach programs
- Oversee budget, reporting, scheduling, meetings
- Recruits, train and supervise volunteers
- Work with staff and volunteers regarding parish social media and website
- Experience and formal education in social work, nursing, pastoral ministry or a program equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Social Media
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Full job description is in the document below: