Please fill out the attached form and the Outreach Coordinator will be in touch with you, with either a call or email with details of the programs you checked off.
Programs and Events
- MENTAL HEALTH MONDAYS: A psychoeducational group on Mondays. She will discuss different topics each week, teach different coping strategies and give you new tools for your tool box! Mondays – 2pm — https://zoom.us/j/91660541399 — Meeting ID: 916 6054 1399
- CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH: The Mental Health Team at W5 (Windsor Women Working with Immigrant Women) will be providing an opportunity for you to practice your English-speaking skills, make new friends, and learn more about the community. Fridays – 12am-1:30pm https://zoom.us/j/95892131936 – Meeting ID: 958 9213 1936
- Exercise for chronic pain: Join Paul Laforest to learn how to better identify and understand your pain. Participate in simple exercises that can improve your flexibility, strength, and range of motion. Come in comfortable clothing and bring appropriate footwear and a bottle of water. 10:30AM-12PM. Limited numbers, please register here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/exercise-for-chronic-pain-tickets-162224396537
- Cards and Games is starting downstairs at the McEwan Campus on Thursday mornings from 9am-12pm
- LIVING WITH GRIEF (Bereavement Group): Discussion on a variety of topics for adults who have experienced the death of a loved one. 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 6pm-7:30pm – ZOOM. Registration Form: https://forms.gle/1spkQMdjuv7T5b519
- CROCHET AND KNIT: Join us on the first and third Thursday morning of the month to enjoy some wholesome crafting with friends. McEwan Campus, 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, 10:30am, Assumption Room
- FOODIES COOKING CLUB: Come and join our “Foodies” Mauline and Eleanore in preparing and sharing low cost, healthy lunch. Tuesday, May 11th, 2pm – Email us for the recipe – firstname.lastname@example.org — Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/91468489981 — Meeting ID: 914 6848 9981
- FORGOTTEN HARVEST/FOOD DELIVERY: Saint Vincent de Paul Society provides fresh vegetables at the McEwan Campus every Friday, 8am-11am. They also make home visits to individuals or families in need every Saturday from 9am-12:30. Call 519-258-2740
- COVID VACCINE REGISTRATION: We can help you pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine. Just call us at 226-260-1768, or call the Health Unit directly at 519-251-4072. We are happy to help. You can pre-register on your own here: https://reservation.frontdesksuite.ca/wechu/covidvaccine/Home/Index?Culture=en&PageId=dad26861-e966-44ef-ae3f-d3fa2993ffa0&ButtonId=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000?ch-id=tok_6WYE0pCr1DBp
- CARE CALLS: Looking for more support and/or connection in the community? Reach out to us and be matched with a trained volunteer who will support and advocate for you in your day-to-day life. Please contact us at 226-260-1768 or email us at email@example.com for details on how to get involved in this program.
- HEALTH SCREENER: Are you struggling with your health? We have created a form that can be filled out by anyone who would like to discuss concerns related to their health, get information about health care services in our community, and be assisted to connect to the services that you may require. This is an opportunity to receive professional advocacy and support for your health care concerns. Please fill out the form below: PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM: https://forms.gle/8SfAfi2akt7o3RYX9