Please fill out the attached form and the Outreach Coordinator will be in touch with you, with either a call or email with details of the programs you checked off.
Programs and Events
- Mental Health Mondays: A psychoeducational group on Mondays. She will discuss different topics each week, teach different coping strategies and give you new tools for your tool box! Mondays at 2pm. CLICK HERE. Meeting ID: 916 6054 1399
- Conversational English: The Mental Health Team at W5 (Windsor Women Working with Immigrant Women) will be providing an opportunity for you to practice your English-speaking skills, make new friends, and learn more about the community. Fridays from 12:30pm to 1:30pm. CLICK HERE.
- Exercise for chronic pain: Join Paul Laforest to learn how to better identify and understand your pain. Participate in simple exercises that can improve your flexibility, strength, and range of motion. Come in comfortable clothing and bring appropriate footwear and a bottle of water. Wednesdays from 10:30am to 12pm. Limited numbers. CLICK HERE.
- Cards and Games: Downstairs at the McEwan Campus on Thursdays from 9am-12pm.
- NEW!! Fit For All low impact fitness: A class for adults of all ages and fitness levels. Your instructor Donna has multiple certifications including CanFit and Stronger You (senior fitness). Thursdays from 11am to 12pm. There is no cost to attend however, space is limited so register at this link to saves your spot.
- Living With Grief: (Bereavement Group): Discussion on a variety of topics for adults who have experienced the death of a loved one. 2nd & 4th Thursdays from 6pm to 7:30pm on Zoom.
Click here for the Zoom registration form.
- Crochet and Knit: Join us on the first and third Thursday morning of the month to enjoy some wholesome crafting with friends. McEwan Campus, 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from 10:30am.
- Forgotten Harvest: Saint Vincent de Paul Society provides fresh vegetables at the McEwan Campus every Friday from 8am to 11am. They also make home visits to individuals or families in need every Saturday from 9am-12:30. Call 519-258-2740
- Volunteer Tax Program: Need to file your 2021 taxes? We can help! The Community Volunteer Income Program (CVITP) is in collaboration with Assumption Cares and can help you out year-round for those whose income was under $35000 in 2021. Please email/call us and we will connect you. You will need your income slips that apply to you T5007, T4, T4A, T4A(P), T4A(OAS), T4E, T5 & Rent or Property Tax Receipt. *If you received CERB or COVID money, you must include a T4A or T4E.** Please call 226-260-1768 or email email@example.com for further information. Our income tax clinic drop off is open Friday from 9:30-11:30 am. during the months of March and April at 711 McEwan Avenue.
- Care Calls: Looking for more support and/or connection in the community? Reach out to us and be matched with a trained volunteer who will support and advocate for you in your day-to-day life. Please contact us at 226-260-1768 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to get involved in this program.
- Health Screener: Are you struggling with your health? We have created a form that can be filled out by anyone who would like to discuss concerns related to their health, get information about health care services in our community, and be assisted to connect to the services that you may require. This is an opportunity to receive professional advocacy and support for your health care concerns. Please fill out the form below: PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM LINKED HERE.