Please fill out the attached form and the Outreach Coordinator will be in touch with you, with either a call or email with details of the programs you checked off.
Programs and Events
- MENTAL HEALTH MONDAYS: A psychoeducational group on Mondays. She will discuss different topics each week, teach different coping strategies and give you new tools for your tool box! Mondays – 2pm — https://zoom.us/j/91660541399 — Meeting ID: 916 6054 1399
- CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH: The Mental Health Team at W5 (Windsor Women Working with Immigrant Women) will be providing an opportunity for you to practice your English-speaking skills, make new friends, and learn more about the community. Fridays – 12am-1:30pm https://zoom.us/j/95892131936 – Meeting ID: 958 9213 1936
- LECTIO DIVINA (Catholic): Praying with the Scriptures. Every Wednesday, 2pm. https://tinyurl.com/ycuomzgu — Meeting ID: 931 8912 5660
- LIVING WITH GRIEF (Bereavement Group): Discussion on a variety of topics for adults who have experienced the death of a loved one. 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 6pm-7:30pm – ZOOM
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/1spkQMdjuv7T5b519
- FOODIES COOKING CLUB: Come and join our “Foodies” Mauline and Eleanore in preparing and sharing low cost, healthy lunch. Tuesday, May 11th, 2pm – Email us for the recipe – firstname.lastname@example.org — Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/91468489981 — Meeting ID: 914 6848 9981
- FORGOTTEN HARVEST/FOOD DELIVERY: Saint Vincent de Paul Society provides fresh vegetables at the McEwan Campus every Friday, 8am-11am. They also make home visits to individuals or families in need every Saturday from 9am-12:30. Call 519-258-2740
- COVID VACCINE REGISTRATION: We can help you pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine. Just call us at 226-260-1768, or call the Health Unit directly at 519-251-4072. We are happy to help. You can pre-register on your own here: https://reservation.frontdesksuite.ca/wechu/covidvaccine/Home/Index?Culture=en&PageId=dad26861-e966-44ef-ae3f-d3fa2993ffa0&ButtonId=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000?ch-id=tok_6WYE0pCr1DBp
- CARE CALLS: Looking for more support and/or connection in the community? Reach out to us and be matched with a trained volunteer who will support and advocate for you in your day-to-day life. Please contact us at 226-260-1768 or email us at email@example.com for details on how to get involved in this program.
- HEALTH SCREENER: Are you struggling with your health? We have created a form that can be filled out by anyone who would like to discuss concerns related to their health, get information about health care services in our community, and be assisted to connect to the services that you may require. This is an opportunity to receive professional advocacy and support for your health care concerns. Please fill out the form below: PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM: https://forms.gle/8SfAfi2akt7o3RYX9
- FREE TAX PREPARATION: Still need to file your 2020 taxes? We can help! The Community Volunteer Income Program (CVITP) is in collaboration with Assumption Cares and can help you out year-round for those whose income was under $35000 in 2020. Please email/call us and we will connect you. You will need your income slips that apply to you T5007, T4, T4A, T4A(P), T4A(OAS), T4E, T5 & Rent or Property Tax Receipt. *If you received CERB or COVID money, you must include a T4A or T4E.*