GRAY / LOCK DOWN – Assumption Cares COVID Update: All in-house programs have been postponed. This includes; Walk & Talk, Exercise for Chronic Pain, Cuddles Clothing, and Crochet & Knit. All online and outdoor programs will continue, including Forgotten Harvest and Feeding Pets. See updated calendar for details.
Assumption Cares is an Outreach Program offered by Our Lady of Assumption Parish. We offer free programs and events to anyone and everyone who lives in Windsor’s West-End. Supported by volunteers, we aim to partner with others in the city to bring a variety of community building programs that help to make
our west-end more compassionate.
All are welcome!!
Our Core Values Are:
- Assumption Cares is for everyone.
- Assumption Cares is free to the public.
- Assumption Cares creates programs/events based on the needs of the community.
- Assumption Cares is a space where people are invited to stay and belong, and does not exist solely to connect people to other services.
- Assumption Cares focuses on: wellness, education, families, and fun.
- Assumption Cares is the Outreach Program of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish, and therefore, all programs and events are suitable for Catholics, but not solely “faith-based” and are open to everyone.
Check Out Our Programs!
The list of programs changes from month to month and are listed on a calendar. Click on the “This Month” link to see the calendar and “Next Month” to see the calendar for the next month. Click on “Descriptions” to see more detail about each individual program.
Our building is located at 711 McEwan Avenue, just south of Wyandotte.
- There is a small amount of free parking accessed from McEwan and a second small lot accessed from Campbell.
- The site has an elevator that is accessed from the Campbell parking area.
You can contact the Outreach coordinator by email or by phone:
Find us on Facebook