Assumption Cares is an Outreach Program offered by Our Lady of Assumption Parish. We offer free programs and events to anyone and everyone who lives in Windsor’s West-End. Supported by volunteers, we aim to partner with others in the city to bring a variety of community building programs that help to make
our west-end more compassionate.
All Are Welcome
Our Core Values Are:
- Assumption Cares is for everyone.
- Assumption Cares is free to the public.
- Assumption Cares creates programs/events based on the needs of the community.
- Assumption Cares is a space where people are invited to stay and belong, and does not exist solely to connect people to other services.
- Assumption Cares focuses on: wellness, education, families, and fun.
- Assumption Cares is the Outreach Program of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish, and therefore, all programs and events are suitable for Catholics, but not solely “faith-based” and are open to everyone.
Check Out Our Programs!
The list of programs changes from month to month and are listed on a calendar. Click on the “This Month” link to see the calendar and click on “Programs & Events” for links.
Our building is located at 711 McEwan Avenue, just south of Wyandotte.
- There is a small amount of free parking accessed from McEwan and a second small lot accessed from Campbell.
- The site has an elevator that is accessed from the Campbell parking area.
You can contact the Outreach coordinator by email or by phone:
Find us on Facebook