We can help!
Assumption Cares is an Outreach Program that belongs to Our Lady of Assumption Parish. We offer free programs and events to anyone and everyone who lives in Windsor’s West-End. Supported by volunteers, we aim to partner with others in the city to bring a variety of community building programs that help to make our west-end more compassionate. All are welcome.
Our Core Values Are:
- Assumption Cares is for everyone.
- Assumption Cares is free to the public.
- Assumption Cares creates programs/events based on the needs of the community.
- Assumption Cares is a space where people are invited to stay and belong, and does not exist solely to connect people to other services.
- Assumption Cares focuses on: wellness, education, families, and fun.
- Assumption Cares is the Outreach Program of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish, and therefore, all programs and events are suitable for Catholics, but not solely “faith-based” and are open to everyone.
Our building is located at 711 McEwan Avenue.
Events and Programs:
The list of programs changes from month to month and are listed on a calendar. Click on the “This Month” link to see the calendar and “Next Month” to see the calendar for the next month.
Click on “Descriptions” to see more detail about each individual program.
You can register for a program by clicking on the “Register” link and providing your name, phone number, email and the name of the program. We will contact you for more information.
Please email us with suggestions of programs or topics that you would like us to provide.
NEW: Struggling with health concerns? finding a healthcare provider? understanding your medication?
Fill out our new Health Screener here!
This is an opportunity to receive professional advocacy and support for your health care concerns.
Our building is located at 711 McEwan Avenue, just south of Wyandotte.
There is a small amount of free parking accessed from McEwan and a second small lot accessed from Campbell. The site has an elevator that is accessed from the Campbell parking area.
For more information or to register for a program, select “Contact Us”.
Otherwise, you can contact the Outreach coordinator by email or by phone:
Find us on Facebook