Developed and hosted by Rose Sweet, Surviving Divorce features experts Dr. Ray Guarendi, Ph.D., Fr. Donald Calloway, M.I.C., Fr. Steve Porter, S.T.L., Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J., and Christopher West.
It also includes personal testimonies of Catholic men and women who have experienced the breakdown of their families. They courageously share their stories with heart, humor, and wisdom.
As they witness to their pain and the healing power of Christ in their lives, participants will laugh, cry, and identify with their journeys from heartache to healing.
Surviving Divorce will help you:
- Work through the emotional upheaval of separation and divorce.
- Find personal healing and hope.
- Discover a deeper understanding of God’s love for you.
- Gain wisdom and comfort from experts and others who share your experiences.
- Navigate new concerns like custody, court hearings, and finances.
Wednesday evenings starting September 1st to November 17th.
7:00om to 8:30pm
McEwan Campos – 711 McEwan
$25 (includes personal survival guide)
Join us on this powerful journey to hope and healing!
For more information contact Rose Marie Ruston.